Handling of personal information
On this website, TECNOS Co., Ltd. (hereafter, “the Company”) shall protect and manage customers’ personal information with the utmost attention and effort, based on the following policy.
- Except under the law, the Company shall not disclose the customer’s personal information to others without first obtaining the prior consent of the customer.
- The Company will endeavor to take necessary and appropriate action to prevent the leakage, loss, destruction and alteration etc. of the customer’s personal information.
- When the customer’s personal information is released to a third party, the Company will endeavor to take appropriate precaution as required under the law.
- When you request to inquire or update your personal information, the Company will respond promptly, and maintain the information securely.
- The Company will abide by the law that is related to the protection of personal information, and also its regulations. The Company will endeavor to make improvements as required and as possible.
Disclaimers and copyright
This Web site
Every effort is made to provide accurate and complete information on this web site. However, we make no warranties, expressed or implied, regarding errors or missions and assume no legal liability or responsibility for loss or damage resulting from the use of information contained within.
We apologize in advance for the fact that that we may discard your e-mail, to firstname.lastname@example.org, to avoid damages from viruses if the e-mail contains Word files, Excel files, Power Point files or any attached file.
All photography, artwork, text and other data are owned by TECNOS Co., Ltd. Any information on this web site should not be re-edited, copied, reproduced, modified, adapted, interpreted and redistributed without permission from TECNOS Co., Ltd.
August 1, 2017
President and Representative Director